Forest-Globe Forest-Globe

Hey, not bad. I like that you can play in different modes and have a different experience with same assets. But despite all of that, find gold apples was a pain in the ass, especially in the spooky level. Just make a mini map or make apples more visible from the distance. By the way, flashlight in spooky mode have a ridiculous range. Make it significantly more powerful next time.

Feather-studios responds:

I know the apples are sometimes hard to find but if they aren't, it wouldn't be a search but just a errant to pick up all the apples. I tried to avoid that. The spooky level is the hardest, so the apples are hidden well and visibility is limited but maybe you are right that it is too limited.

you just gotta let it go you just gotta let it go

Pretty shaky "game", literally. This clip have pretty good visual style and good atmosphere. In my opinion it would be more acceptable if you do this thing as movie, no just a "game"(fast clicking is annoying actually).

p.s. This stuff took forever to fully load. Compress your files, goddamnit!

POTEC responds:

Thanks for watching and coment, I will be work on my mistakes.

One Night One Night

Well, it's started intriguing, but then it gets disappointing. There is no detailed explanation about the plot. Some part is not logical at all. Why did I have been convicted for killing someone, if i just go home and sleep? Whose is this house? Who is that woman? I'm confused.

ShutterShy responds:

Ok, thank you for your review.
I added an explanation to some of the endings.