Marble Chase 2 Marble Chase 2

Gameplay is so simple, that it's boring actually. I had fun for 1 minute but no more.

Forest-Globe Forest-Globe

Hey, not bad. I like that you can play in different modes and have a different experience with same assets. But despite all of that, find gold apples was a pain in the ass, especially in the spooky level. Just make a mini map or make apples more visible from the distance. By the way, flashlight in spooky mode have a ridiculous range. Make it significantly more powerful next time.

Feather-studios responds:

I know the apples are sometimes hard to find but if they aren't, it wouldn't be a search but just a errant to pick up all the apples. I tried to avoid that. The spooky level is the hardest, so the apples are hidden well and visibility is limited but maybe you are right that it is too limited.

you just gotta let it go you just gotta let it go

Pretty shaky "game", literally. This clip have pretty good visual style and good atmosphere. In my opinion it would be more acceptable if you do this thing as movie, no just a "game"(fast clicking is annoying actually).

p.s. This stuff took forever to fully load. Compress your files, goddamnit!

POTEC responds:

Thanks for watching and coment, I will be work on my mistakes.

One Night One Night

Well, it's started intriguing, but then it gets disappointing. There is no detailed explanation about the plot. Some part is not logical at all. Why did I have been convicted for killing someone, if i just go home and sleep? Whose is this house? Who is that woman? I'm confused.

ShutterShy responds:

Ok, thank you for your review.
I added an explanation to some of the endings.

Human Larvae Human Larvae

Well, It's reminds me of downfall, but it's more brutal and broken technically.

Padded (demo) Padded (demo)

Funny Idea. You should add some more bizarre mental illness for character (fear of cursor is pretty good), sanity meter and the need for pills/injections. I would be happy of opportunity to conduct inhumane experiments on my patient. Otherwise it would look like typical tamagotchi (it actually does right now).

Ajstonenovelty responds:

great ideas , sanity meter is coming already but i love the need for pills an injections and especially the experiments , thanks for playing and thanks for the ideas

Cell Eat Cell Cell Eat Cell

Oh, I see, You just blend the flappy birds and agar.io together. Honestly, It's boring. Gameplay didn't have actual strategy, and you need only hope, that fatass cell don't spawn in front of you.

p.s. 2100 points for a pizza cell? Isn't that too much?

ZeroFlagGames responds:

I've updated the progression a bit. I hope it's a little less boring now.

p.s. It's a really tasty pizza!

Grenade Madness Grenade Madness

This is a multiplayer bomberman game wrapped in shell of modern shooter. Synthesis like that makes a pretty fun game. But considering that it's have only multiplayer game, it is going to die sometime. Maybe.

Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor

I like the concept, but there is no much content in it. You should do some levels like "score 100 points for next level" or "dont click on certain reactors" and so on.

dopeoner718 responds:

Okay I will try that next time.

Ninja Bullets Ninja Bullets

It could be interesting, but, sadly, there is no much content.